[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - SOAPMessage error: setProperty must be overridden by all sub

viniciuscarvalho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 28 14:09:25 EDT 2007

Hello there! From what I've searched so far, this error happens when I have a sun RI SAAJ in my classloader. I've searched my entire harddisk (literally) for a reference to anothar SAAJ implementation that's not jboss-saaj.jar. And could not find. I've also used some operations on the classloader mbean (output bellow) to find who was loading the other instance. And yet, nothing was found. The error happens when my WebServiceProvider using ServiceMode=Mode.MESSAGE is invoked.
Anything else should I be looking for?

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089815#4089815

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089815