[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Why cannot I run more than one concurrent conversation S

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 29 12:23:30 EDT 2007

Can any other experts give me a help? I have this problem for a while. I really don't know why my system allows only one concurrent long-running conversation. When I try to @Begin another long-running conversation, my system always ask for @Begin with "join=true". From Seam coversationList, it should allow several long-running conversations, and also it can switch to other one. My settings have some problem? or I misunderstood Seam long-running conversation? My codes above is very typical for CRUD, I think. Thank you so much in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089972#4089972

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089972