[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: hibernateexception: wrong column type in entity bean

X490812 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 29 22:42:04 EDT 2007

"waynebaylor" wrote : look at @Column's columnDefinition attribute.

I did look at columnDefinition, and here is what I found:
anonymous wrote :
  | columnDefinition
  |
  | public abstract String columnDefinition
  |
  |     (Optional) The SQL fragment that is used when generating the DDL for the column.
  |
  |     Defaults to the generated SQL to create a column of the inferred type.

This is only for table generation, not type mapping. I have not tried it in code, but the definition says it will not resolve the error I am getting. Any other ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089995#4089995

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089995