[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: Where to find a binary download?

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 30 02:25:05 EDT 2007

The JBoss AS downloads http://labs.jboss.com/jbossas/downloads[/url] site will list all the available downloads. Clicking the latest on 4.2.1 GA will lead you to this page : [url]http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=22866&package_id=16942&release_id=523619. There are a list of files available under the JBoss-4.2.1GA title. For downloading the binary, click on the  jboss-4.2.1.GA.zip link.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090001#4090001

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090001