[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Clustering appears okay, but no clustered messages

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 30 05:52:21 EDT 2007

"fuzzybinary" wrote : Does that mean I have to set up two instances on the same machine at the same IP?  If so, does one of the examples allow me to test a distributed queue on two separate machines?

  | (Sorry, not at work and not close to the documentation at the moment.  Will double check everything when I go in later today.)

There is a file: jndi.properties in the etc directory of the relevant example. This gives the address of the server used to do the first lookup. As long as this points to one of the servers in your cluster you should be ok.

You should validate that the example first works as specified in the user guide first though.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090017#4090017

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090017