[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: basic question on starting a jboss cache

radomehta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 1 00:25:33 EDT 2008

thanks bstansberry for the information.
I have been able to solve my problem. My persistence.xml has the following configuration:

  | <property name="hibernate.cache.use_second_level_cache" value="true" />
  |       <property name="hibernate.cache.provider_class" value = "org.hibernate.cache.TreeCacheProvider"/>

It does not include

  | <property name="hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class" value="org.jboss.cache.TransactionManagerLookup" />

My treecache.xml mentions about the transaction manager lookup class as:
org.jboss.cache.GenericTransactionManagerLookup

This is now working correctly.
Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140318#4140318

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140318