[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Issue with doView() in case of multiple portlets

pshaktig do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 1 02:17:52 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I have a portal which contains 6-7 portlets. Each portlet, on some action redirects (requestdispatcher.include(req,res)) control to a jsp page. Each portlet has with it an associated jsp. The jsp page for each protlet calls a servlet whicd does some processing and sends back the response. The servlet is common to all jsp pages.

The issues is when I do rendering in doView(), when there is only one portlet on the page everything is fine. However, when there are multiple portlets on the page each page does not get its corresponding response. If I have two portlets on the page, the response for the first portlet is recieved in second portlet. Moreover there is no call to servlet from jsp page in case of second portlet.

I think there is one request object that is shared among all the portlets which leads to rendering of response for first portlet into the view area of second portlet.

Please help.

Thanks,
Shakti

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140333#4140333