[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: deply from console

lafbarbosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 1 08:05:00 EDT 2008

Hi people,

I've being asking this in the thread http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139741#4139741, but I didn't could find an example in the Internet.

So, what I need is, put a Servlet, with another auxiliar classes, into a .war archive in JBoss AS. So, I'll put a JSP that acess remotely it from my web application.

In this way, I don't need use JBossON,right? So, I think that I should ask for a deployer using something like that: jboss.system:service=MainDeployer, right?

Ok, it seems to be the way to do that. But, how could I do that? Please, does anybody have an example to share with me? ...because I've being looking for it and didn't find anyone  yet.

Thanks in advance, guys!

Regards,

Luiz

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140434#4140434