[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JBossWS 3.0.1 Released

yhrn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 2 03:05:30 EDT 2008

Hi,
It seems to me that jbossws-context.war in in the jbossws service archive has gone missing in JBossWS 3.0.1-Metro 1.0.1. Or has it been removed on purpose (hope not, because I like it)?

Also, JBWS-1714 Verify correct behaviour of @WebService.wsdlLocation does not seem to be fixed as claimed by the release notes. When using @WebService.wsdlLocation on a EJB3 endpoint implementation class to point to a local WSDL file with schema imports with relative schemaLocation paths, the schemaLocation paths are still not replaced by the absolute path.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140786#4140786

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140786