[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JBossWS 3.0.1 Released

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 2 03:25:46 EDT 2008

"yhrn" wrote : Hi,
  | It seems to me that jbossws-context.war in in the jbossws service archive has gone missing in JBossWS 3.0.1-Metro 1.0.1. Or has it been removed on purpose (hope not, because I like it)?
It's going be fixed in next release, see http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBWS-2091

"yhrn" wrote : Also, JBWS-1714 Verify correct behaviour of @WebService.wsdlLocation does not seem to be fixed as claimed by the release notes. When using @WebService.wsdlLocation on a EJB3 endpoint implementation class to point to a local WSDL file with schema imports with relative schemaLocation paths, the schemaLocation paths are still not replaced by the absolute path.
In that case reopen the issue and attach your test case to reproduce your problem easily.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140797#4140797

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140797