[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Stale state problem kills process instance?

dvaneynde do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 2 07:44:46 EDT 2008

I'm having the same problem. Apparantly having wait states or not in the child paths (tokens) makes a difference.

If in the child paths the process must wait (until it is signalled again) then I see in the database 3 tokens: root, child 1 and child 2.

If the complete process, including the child paths, runs to completion with one signal() then I see in the database only 2 tokens: root and a child.

I'm wondering if the 2nd child token is not reusing the record of the 1st token in some way?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140908#4140908

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140908