[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss Tools Installation Issue?

jej2003 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 2 09:26:52 EDT 2008

Ok, new problem.  I am trying to deploy my new EJB project to JBoss 4.0.4 and I get an error saying JBoss 4.0.4 does not support version 5.0 of the J2EE Enterprise application specification.  If I install a new server I can launch this using 4.2 (at least the above message goes away) but my group is currently using 4.0.4 so I'd like to get it working with that version.  Did I miss something that would specify this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140968#4140968

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140968