[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss Tools Installation Issue?

jej2003 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 2 10:24:12 EDT 2008

I am, so I am not sure what the deal is.

I am trying to follow the tutorial at http://docs.jboss.org/ejb3/app-server/tutorial/stateless/stateless.html. I have created an EJB Project (which also generated a Client and and EAR project), under ejbModule I created all the src files, but when I right click on the EAR and Run As -> Run on Server and choose my 4.2.4 server and run the server I get the following error:

Problem creating service jboss.j2ee:service=EJB3,module=TestWebApp.jar
java.lang.classNotFoundException: Unexpected error during load of: org.jboss.tutorial.stateless.bean.CalculatorBean, msg=Bad version number in .class file
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class file

I am sure that I am doing something stupid, but being that this is my first attempt at EJB 3 in eclipse (or anywhere for that matter) I don't know what I missed.  Any suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140986#4140986

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140986