[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - java.lang.TypeNotPresentException: Type javax.xml.bind.annot

Christy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 2 10:58:48 EDT 2008

Hi!
I'm using JWSDP2.0 and JBoss4.2.2.GA.
I created a simple web-service:

@WebService
@SOAPBinding(style = SOAPBinding.Style.DOCUMENT)
public class TestDiffFormats {

         @WebMethod
    public void getList(@WebParam(name="result", mode=WebParam.Mode.INOUT)Holder<java.util.List> result){
         result.value.add("SS");
     }

I generated client stubs using JAXWS2.0. Here is my client code:

public String getRes() {
        String res = "";
        TestDiffFormatsService testDiffFormatsService = new TestDiffFormatsService();
        TestDiffFormats port = testDiffFormatsService.getTestDiffFormatsPort();
        javax.xml.ws.Holder<java.util.List> h = new  javax.xml.ws.Holder<java.util.List>(new ArrayList());
        port.getList(h);
        System.out.println(" = " +  h.value.size());
        return res;
    }

When I tried to invoke web-service I had the error:
java.lang.TypeNotPresentException: Type javax.xml.bind.annotation.AccessType not present

What is wrong?
Thank you!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141005#4141005

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141005