[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Starting problem

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 2 12:16:09 EDT 2008

Based on this line of output:

13:59:42,417 INFO  [Http11Protocol] Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-0.0.0.0-8080

JBossAS successfully opened port 8080 and will accept requests from anywhere. If it doesn't then there is some issue beyond the control of JBossAS.

I don't use CentOS, I use Fedora and Ubuntu. On both I would check /etc/sysconfig/iptables to make sure I opened the ports and on Fedora I would also check the SELinux settings because SELinux is sometimes overeager in keeping my computer secure.

Maybe some out there using CentOS can provide some input?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141048#4141048

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141048