[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - No Classes Checked in GPD Deployment Tab

hosierdm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 2 18:32:23 EDT 2008

I've been away from jBPM for a long time, and I'm trying to get back into it.  I've installed the 3.1.2 version of the Eclipse plugin into Eclipse 3.3.3.  With older versions, the plugin always automatically checked all the classes that were referenced in the process for easy deployment.  However, with 3.1.2, I'm not getting any classes checked.  It doesn't work with older processes that were converted when opening the first time in the new plugin version, and it didn't work with a brand new process.  I looked in my workspace log but did not see anything related.  I tried searching in the forum here but was also not able to turn anything up with my search terms.  Does anyone have advice on how to figure out what the issue is?  Or maybe the current version of the plugin just doesn't work that way anymore (which I kind of doubt).  Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141124#4141124

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141124