[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Starting problem

jk7 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 3 02:42:53 EDT 2008

-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp --dport 8080 -j ACCEPT

I have add this line in /etc/sysconfig/iptables

File /etc/hosts contains:

  | # Do not remove the following line, or various programs
  | # that require network functionality will fail.
  | 127.0.0.1               localhost.localdomain localhost
  | ::1             localhost6.localdomain6 localhost6

I dont know what is ::1. Its in file when i edited it the first time... :S

The SELinux is disabled and firewall is enabled

I have been following this guide http://www.linuxdiyf.com/bbs/thread-79013-1-4.html

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141162#4141162

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141162