[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Limiting the consumers & producers of a queue

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 3 09:13:10 EDT 2008

"dsmiley" wrote : If group_id is not specified by the clients that connect then where is it specified?  (i.e. how do I set REDHAT_STOCK in your example)

Sorry, to clarify, GROUP_ID is specified by the sender (consumer id isn't)

anonymous wrote :
  | I tend to think my suggested implementation is more straightforward to address my use-case but perhaps you have other use-cases in mind for this feature.

Yes, the other examples I have in mind are the ones where you can have multiple consumers on the same queue with different values of GROUP_ID.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141322#4141322

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141322