[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Define a portal without a war file?

Bacteries do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 3 09:34:22 EDT 2008

Hello,
I'm new to Jboss Portal (and Jboss) and I have maybe a stupid question...

I would like to define a portal (with -object.xml, -instance.xml, portlet.xml, ... files). OK I undertsand now how this work.

But to hava my portal in Jboss Portal how do I do?
Do I need a war file? (using with hot deploy) or can I create a folder where I put my files and have my portal (even if it's not hot deploy?).

I saw that there is data in folder, like : jboss-portal.sar\samples\portal-weather-samples.war so how can I do a similar portal?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141332#4141332

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141332