[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Cache modified time not updated in a clustered environme

stan-jboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 3 17:49:53 EDT 2008

(follow up from same dev group as szkazmi)

What versions of JBoss / JBossCache are required to make this call?
We are currently using JBoss 4.0.3SP1 and JBossCache 1.4.0SP1.
Currently we are using the TreeCacheMBean mechanism of interfacing with JBossCache.

Does the markNodeCurrentlyInUse call asynchronously update the nodes across the cluster?
We would like to be able to reset the ttl timestamp across the cluster but ideally we wouldn't want our transaction to wait for this update to complete.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141513#4141513

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141513