[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Could not create deployment: file:/opt/jboss-4.0.3SP1/server

Ramkumar.I do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 4 02:18:47 EDT 2008

Hi Everybody,

This is very urgent.
Actually my requirement is deploy the application in Linux environment.
I have installed jdk 1.5
I have extracted Jboss 4.0.2 server.
and I have set the environment variables like this.

export JAVA_HOME=/opt/jdk1.5.0_15
export PATH=$JAVA_HOME/bin:$PATH
export JBOSS_DIST=$JBOSS_DIST:/opt/jboss-4.0.2
my linux version is 9.0.15

When I am trying to start the server I am getting the following exception.

Could not create deployment: file:/opt/jboss-4.0.3SP1/server/default/conf/jboss-service.xml
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.management.j2ee.LocalJBossServerDomain; - nested throwable: (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.management.j2ee.LocalJBossServerDomain)

Please help me.I don't know where it is the problem.
Thank you in advance..
Thanks and Regards,
Ram kumar.I

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141559#4141559