[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Basic EJB - cant be invoked from client

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 4 05:59:52 EDT 2008

The code and the telnet output that you posted does not show any obvious errors to me. I usually place only the jbossall-client.jar file in the classpath as this includes almost all JBoss related classes. Can you post the console log that you see on the server when the server is started? Also can you access http://localhost:8080/jmx-console from the browser? Any firewalls/anti-virus running on your system?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141599#4141599

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141599