[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Problem with JBoss 5.0beta4 : [QuartzTimerServiceFactory

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 4 11:22:34 EDT 2008

JBossAS 5.0.0Beta4 is a little picky about how things get deployed (that is a kind way of saying that deployment in beta4 is very screwed up). In most cases, I have to start the app server first, and then deploy the EJB. If I place the EJB archive in the deploy directory and then start the app server, the EJB will typically not deploy correctly.

Are you starting jbossas inside eclipse? That is just adding another level of confusion. Search the forums for other posts related to beta4 and eclipse.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141688#4141688

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141688