[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Truncating the Timer table?

snarff do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 4 14:57:34 EDT 2008

After a long period of experiments with the TimerService I discovered the Timer table and found several hundreds of records there, most for records that are several weeks old. Obviously, these are the result of server restarts and redeployments, and I don't think these are harmful in any way. However, aren't these supposed to be deleted at some point by the server? Is manual truncation of the Timer table the standard solution?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141725#4141725

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141725