[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Can we have a sytem bug discussion?

fsk1234 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 4 15:06:35 EDT 2008

Since I have worked with jBPM for a while and discovered several system bugs. I think it would save a lot of time if I knew those bugs before.

Can we just post the bugs of specific version on the top of the forum?

Here are 2 that I found(V 3.2.1):

1. Transistion button in task forms (If you use eclipse to generate those forms, it is <tf:transitionButton to="XXX" value="XXX"/>. But it should be "<tf:transitionButton transition="XXX" value="XXX"/>").

2. If you change one of the task forms and did not change the .jpdl, you will get erro when you try to deploy even if they are correct. All you need to do it to pretend to modify the .jpdl file (for example, move the position of a node, delete something and restore that), then you can deploy correctly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141733#4141733

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141733