[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Single Sign On with LDAP Examples

aamonten do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 4 16:52:36 EDT 2008

Yes, it is hard coded at org.jboss.security.idm.ldap.LDAPIdentityProvider, this is the snippet where the active property is setted:

  |             String cour = rs.getString("sn");
  |             boolean active = (new Boolean(cour)).booleanValue();
  |             String pass  = rs.getString("userPassword");
  |             String givenName = rs.getString("givenName");
  |             String companyName = rs.getString("o");
  |             String companyRole = rs.getString("employeeType");
  |             String companyTitle = rs.getString("title");
  |             String postalAddress = rs.getString("postalAddress");
  |
  |             //populate the identity
  |             identity = new Identity();
  |             identity.setUserName(cn);
  |             identity.setPassword(pass.getBytes());
  |             identity.setActive(active);

At this moment Mauricio (Salaboy21) and I are working on adding features and fixing bugs, so we will consider these, but need to discuss it with Sohil Shah who is the owner of the project.
I will contact him.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141755#4141755

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141755