[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Single Sign On with LDAP Examples

aamonten do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 4 17:04:26 EDT 2008

"yyovkov" wrote : I am currently trying to setup Fedora Directory Server. But also have tested with OpenLDAP. Yes, the fields are setup properly, I checked the LDAP logs and the server responds correctly ...
  | But Web Application does not understand. Did you succeed to login in test app?

Yes we did it both with OpenLDAP and OpenDS.. please look at your log file if there should be any problems.

JBOSS_HOME/server/default/logs/server.log

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141759#4141759

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141759