[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - the best way for this kind of assignment?

clandestino_bgd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 5 11:05:24 EDT 2008

Hi,
Here is what I need to do:
1. take one task among pooled tasks for particular user (OK)
2. asynchronously invoke some web service and wait for the callback
3. after received callback assign task to the particular user
The problem is that #2 I've done so far with the State and Action Handler on node-enter event. This is just fine.

But how can I accomplish scenario mentioned above?
If I put action handler on some event in task node, how (where, when) I can receive callback?
In synchronous scenario, everything can be done straightforward, but what about asychronous, I need here?

Hints, comments, welcome and highly appreciated.
Milan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141843#4141843

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141843