[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: site using jbossportal

keuller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 6 14:16:29 EDT 2008

Hi,

Our company uses JBoss Portal in the site http://www.versatiliti.com.br. All site was developed using JBoss Portal 2.6.4. We're too envolved a project that migrate to JBoss Portal.
Our team has expertise to develop solutions using JBoss Portal and we create a project called MVC Portlet Framework that help us to developer application using a framework very simple and powerful astracting to us the complexity Portlet API. Coming soon we're publishing this project as Open Source.

Our next step is use JSF and Portlet Bridge to developer solutions to JBoss Portal. But we need a stable version of Portlet Bridge to do it. In our tests Portlet Bridge shown us a good platform to developer applications integrated with JBoss Portal.

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141902#4141902

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141902