[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Loading a file into an InputStream within webservice cod

anacarda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 6 17:09:02 EDT 2008

I can load the file using the following code:
FileInputStream loInputXSLT = new FileInputStream("/var/opt/transformation.xslt");

However... I would really like this xslt file to be located in some sort of resource directory within the jar file... eg: META-INF or something... is this possible?

I tried using getResourceAsStream() as above, however, this does not work...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141920#4141920

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141920