[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - .properties file and .xml file

snon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 7 07:44:10 EDT 2008

Hi,

JBoss Portal 2.4.1
Jboss AS 4.0.4

I'm having problems using a propertie file in order to set values in a .xml file.
I have a "myapp.war" in "/deploy" directory.
In this war, in the WEB-INF directory, I have a config.xml file having keywords in it.
I have setted all keywords in "myapp.properties" under "/conf". Example :
In "myapp.properties" : myapp.mypropertie=myvalue
In "config.xml" : ${myapp.mypropertie}

My problem is that the keywords aren't resolved at all.

Thanks for the answers.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142043#4142043

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142043