[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss 3.2.7 no longer deploys due to site reorganizatio

gregnolle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 7 08:57:42 EDT 2008

All the DTDs seem to have been taken down. I spent all morning trying to figure out why our JBoss deployment wouldn't start up!

Commenting out the DTD allows the deployment to start, but it's not ideal. Having said that, if the DTD URL has to resolve for a deployment to start, I don't think we can afford to use them anyway. This has just highlighted a point of failure I guess.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142064#4142064

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142064