[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: using HQL editor with JBoss Tools

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 7 17:43:59 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : Table 3.1. Hibernate Console Configuration Parameters

  | Persistence unit Name of the persistence unit to use No default value (lets Hibernate Entity Manager find the persistence unit)

http://www.hibernate.org/hib_docs/tools/reference/en/html/plugins.html#d0e189

so what do I put in there as an example?

I tried the following and it still can't find it (there are 2 persistence units in that persistence.xml file in this case, I don't know how to specify which one):

/SHIMS/resources/META-INF/persistence-dev.xml

this time after I created the java project for a different project based on existing codebase, there was already a hibernate config file in the hibernate perspective and the property file was defaulted to:

/SHIMS/hibernate-console.properties

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142200#4142200

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142200