[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - taskInstance.cancel() still fires events

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 8 03:26:40 EDT 2008

Hi,

When I call taskInstance.cancel(), it still fires any task-end events etc.
When cancelling a task instance, I would assume that any task instance events should not be fired. But I see in the code that the cancel() method still calls end(), which in turn fires the events.

I dont want these events to be fired if I cancel a task instance.
Is there any way I can stop these events from being fired when cancelling? Perhaps temporarily remove events for that task instance before calling cancel() ?

Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142260#4142260

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142260