[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Classloader nightmare and ClassCastException. Isolatio

tnine do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 8 04:19:12 EDT 2008

That's very strange.  I'll try packaging the search up tomorrow.  I'm not sure how this will solve my issue, since both of my hibernate dependencies are in maven, and transitive dependencies are be included.  I still don't understand why I'm having this issue in the first place.  If my integration tests run fine in POJO mode with my dependencies defined by maven, obviously I have all the required class files in my Jars.  If they're in my jars, then JBoss should be loading the class files in my jars first, not the ones on the server lib.  It seems it's not loading the classes from my EAR first, but rather the parent classloader, which would cause the ClassCastExceptions and errors with versions in Hibernate.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142277#4142277

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142277