[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - BPEL2 examples?

conoroneill do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 8 07:06:36 EDT 2008

I have installed jbpm-bpel-1.1.GA and jboss-4.2.2.GA. I have got it up and running, and I have successfully run the BPEL examples (hello, trip, purchase, and ATM).

However, I notice that the build scripts for these are using the .bpel and .swdl files from the 'bpel' subdirectory, not the 'bpel2'.
Also, I have version 0.3.0 of the Eclipse Designer plugins. This doesn't show the 'bpel' examples usefully, but does show the bpel2 examples properly.

I tried changing the build scripts to point at the bpel2 examples, but this then reports various BpelParseExceptions.

Has anyone had some success running these BPEL2 examples?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142320#4142320

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142320