[jboss-user] [JBoss.NET] - terminating zero in SOAP request

yasir.arsalan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 8 08:22:49 EDT 2008

I am having a problem in makin a call using Axis client. I have generated the client in java

using wsdl file. When I make the call using generated client it generates a SOAP request

message, that I have pasted below, which contains a terminating zero in it [

</soapenv:Envelope>0 ]. This terminating zero is creating problem for the web service server

to recognize the recieving request message as a valid xml format for SOAP. Does any body

have idea why this terminating zero is for? how can I remove this terminating zero from the

SOAP request. SOAP request message is as follows:

POST http://webserviceserver:1080/eproxy/service/security HTTP/1.1
Host: vs-devbwb:1080
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked