[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Override Inheritance Strategy

bhattsam1976 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 8 14:32:33 EDT 2008

I have a requirement wherein I need to override the inheritance Strategy within the same class hierarchy.
A is base class
B & C inherit A
B1 & B2 inherit B

I need to use a single table for B,B1 and B2 but different tables for A, B and C. Is there a method by which I can do this.

I tried overriding the strategy in B and use PostGres as My backend. I still get different tables for all the classes in the hierarchy since I used InheritanceType.TABLE_PER_CLASS for class A.

Thanks,
Samik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142489#4142489

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142489