[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: A bug with displaying CSS background images?

EricJava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 8 15:07:56 EDT 2008

Hi Max,

Thanks for the answer.  It looks like there is a smaller bug in 2.01 which caused in-line styles to fail.  According to Andrei it's fixed in JBossTools-2.1.0.Beta1-ALL-win32.  If you could let me know where I could download that, I'll give it a try.

The external CSS linked image bug may be a different thing; we'll certainly be trying 2.2 as soon as it comes out.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142496#4142496

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142496