[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: Low performance of jboss in windows server 2003

lquenta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 8 16:48:00 EDT 2008

Peter: thanks for you reply.
The physical memory available on the server is 351,728 K. Thats why we set the heap to that size.
We saw your presentation and we have followed your suggestions for improvement, and we have a graph of performance of our server when a single client sent 25 requests. This requests have 16 retries per request for tests purpouses.
We would like you to see this result, is there a chance that we can send you this graph?.
Yes, we mean Java threads, we only have one mySql connection configured in the connection pool.
Thanks again for you quick answer, regards.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142509#4142509

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142509