[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: Low performance of jboss in windows server 2003

lquenta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 8 19:08:20 EDT 2008

We have single server that is sending all the request to Jboss from multiple web clients. This server is a MBI(Microsoft Business Integrator) and is the only connected to Jboss.

I wonder if JBoss is creating a Thread for each Java connection it receives. Is it queuing all the requests made by the clients?

How many connections can we set in the MySql connection pool?, does it depend on the number of total requests that we are sending?,
Or is there a number of recommended connections that we can use for tests?

Yes, MySql and JbossAS are running in the same virtual machine, and sadly we can't use a physical box because thats beyond our control.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142536#4142536

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142536