[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - How do I install Axis on JBoss 4.x ?

thoste do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 9 02:47:21 EDT 2008

As I unterstand Axis(2) is by default not included in JBoss (only JAX-WS).
But Axis seems to be installable anyway.

I googled a while for finding instructions on how to install Axis on JBoss 4.x AppServer. But I found only instructions for Jboss v3.

Can someone point me to a step-by-step guide for v4?
It seems to me that I have (after installation of Axis package) to disable/remove some special *.jar files from JBoss installation.

Is that true?

Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142585#4142585

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142585