[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - start/stopDelivery not present in JCA mbeans

jonasb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 9 06:49:14 EDT 2008

I'm using MDB's on JBoss 4.2.

>From what I understand the start/stopDelivery management methods that where available in MDB MBeans in previous JBoss versions is no longer available now that JBoss is using JCA to connect to JMS servers (http://jira.jboss.com:8080/jira/browse/EJBTHREE-372?page=comments).

So, what can I use instead of start/stopDelivery on JBoss 4.2.*? The stop/start methods on the MBeans is no good replacement.

Can I extend the MDB MBean somehow, maybe?

Thnx / Jonas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142668#4142668

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142668