[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portlet Header Injection

esmith1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 9 09:27:57 EDT 2008

I am injecting both link and script this way without problem.  One thought might be if your portlet-name (welcome) did not match the same value in portlet.xml?

Also check your jboss log file after you deploy -- I've had silent failures when the parsing of the jboss-portlet.xml fails due to a syntax error.  After the INFO
[TomcatDeployer] deploy line in the log you should see an INFO [PortletAppDeployment] Parsing /xyz/jboss-portlet.xml  line.

File ideally would now use DTD at top, although shouldnt matter.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142725#4142725

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142725