[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Connector modules are not deployed

chrisodom do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 9 10:54:07 EDT 2008

I really think the combination you need to use so you might be able to reproduce the problem is to create a Seam ear project and then try your JCA test. I am not sure why this would make a difference but what the hey. I have checked my eclipse logs and have found no errors or exceptions that look like they have anything to do with this problem...As I stated in my jira comments that only thing missing from the "publish" outcome is the jca's rar file. Everything else that is used with the jca is deployed as in its ds and ear descriptor updates.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142784#4142784

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142784