[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Read only access to business rules (Drools)

naveennm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 9 11:57:08 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have a requirement to provide 'read only' access to the business rules implemented using Drools.

Apart from JBoss BRMS Web interface, is there any other alternative which I can use to provide a 'read only' web interface to view the business rules.

We are thinking of exposing this read only interface to the business analysts and possibly end users who can have a visibility of the business rules.

If not a web interface, worst case can I generate a spreadsheet style report from an existing drools implementation?

Any thoughts will be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Nav

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142829#4142829