[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Looking for Paid JBPM MySQL Server Setup

ChuckP do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 9 13:01:41 EDT 2008

kukeltje: today, you are my hero! Thank you so much for you help, the server is up and running using MySQL, I had deleted "jbpm-ds.xml" and didn't realize that the file was still required even after the mysql-ds.xml went into place.

Strangely the JBPM designer aspect we have pretty well, it is the server that we are lost in. Do you have any recommendations on optimization, or is it pretty well set just on a standard instillation?

Thank you again!
Chuck Pearce

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142872#4142872

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142872