[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Error on the end of the execution

victorl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 9 15:03:43 EDT 2008

Hi All,

What does it mean the following error:

  | 2008-04-09 15:45:19,125 [http-8090-1] ERROR org.jbpm.db.SchedulerSession - java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Parameter processInstance does not exist as a named parameter in [
  |
  |       delete from org.jbpm.scheduler.exe.Timer t
  |       where t.processInstance = :processInstance
  |
  |   ]

It is ocurring after an ActionHandler for an end-state is executed.

The ActionHandler only has one instruction: System.out.println(....) and no more.

I also tried removing the ActionHanbler for the end-state and the error follows.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,

Victor

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142933#4142933