[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: portlet preferences and portlet instances

julien@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 9 18:44:43 EDT 2008

yes.

it could be possible to achieve smth similar with shared pages but would require a modification of the CustomizationManagerService to return a key for customization based on the window id + user id instead of only the user id

here is the relevant code:

      Instance instance = instanceContainer.getDefinition(instanceId);

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143005#4143005

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143005