[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Enable EJB Instrumentation..

raags do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 10 00:16:44 EDT 2008

Hi, I'm trying to monitor the EJBs that are deployed in JBoss 4.2 GA and I'm using JMX console.

Even after a successful call to the EJB, the statistics doesn't seem to change.

InvokeStats org.jboss.ejb3.statistics.InvocationStatistics R  MBean Attribute.
AvailableCount int R 30  MBean Attribute.
MaxSize int R 30  MBean Attribute.
StateString java.lang.String R Started  MBean Attribute.
State int R 3  MBean Attribute.
CurrentSize int R 0  MBean Attribute.
CreateCount int R 0  MBean Attribute.
RemoveCount int R 0  MBean Attribute.
Name java.lang.String R StatelessDelegateWrapper  MBean Attribute

Is there a special flag for enabling this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143039#4143039

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143039